- children in rural areas
- those affected by substance abuse
- the Palacios Texas area
- the coastal Texas environment
For 2017 grant requests, please note the following:
- Grant applications for 2017 funding are now being accepted. You will be notified when your application is received. The Board may take as long as three months to make their decision.
- Each organization should only submit one application by project type within a 12-month period.
- The foundation will give priority to grant requests in the local areas.
- The foundation is not accepting proposals for international programs in 2017.
Once our 2017 funding goals are met, we will not accept additional proposals.
We recommend, but do not require, that you contact Lisa Harrison, Executive Director, before beginning your application to ensure that your proposal is within our funding priorities for 2017. You may call Lisa at (361) 972-5241 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the The Trull Foundation online application!
Please click the Submit Application button below to submit a new application. If you are returning to a saved application, click on the Saved Application button. If you would like to preview the application questions, then click the Preview Questions button.
Please note that applications will no longer be accepted by mail or fax.
You may call Lisa Harrison, Executive Director, for further information.